Monday, December 22, 2008

Ginger Bread House Craft

I always love making Holiday Crafts. Especially now that Emelia is at the age where she can. So this was our first attempt at a ginger bread house. It also did not help that when I opened the box all the sides to house were broken so I had to use frosting to piece them together before Emelia decorated it.

First She needed to taste the frosting to make sure it was ok to use for our foundation.Then she used all the good stuff and of course sampled it while workingTada! All done!

So after we finished the house we set it on our dinning room table. Lately I keep catching her on the table eating the flowers and our roof shingles.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for posting this Amy! I completely forgot that I have a gingerbread house tucked back in my pantry. I am totally going to make it today. Emilia looks like she had a blast!

Belinda said...

Good Job Emmy! Colby kept eating all the candy too..