This past weekend Emelia and I went to the snow with my sister Natalie, my brother-in-law Chris, my niece's Jessica and Lola, and Chris' sister Kim and her boyfriend Farbod. We left the boys back at home. The only thing that would have made the trip better was having Jarrod and Jude with us. Poor Jude was sick so I thought it would be best if he stayed behind. We rented a really cozy cabin in Big Bear Mountain. What a fun and exciting trip we had. Emelia ABSOLUTELY LOVED the snow. Her favorite thing I think was eating it and sliding in it, and of course spending time with family. My sister Rita, brother-in-law Rino and niece's Julianna and Daniella drove to big bear for the day and played in the snow with us too.
Here is a small video of Emelia playing in the snow for the first time.
4 months ago
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great time! We can't wait to go if it ever snows again!!
Post a Comment