Jude had his 9 month check up and is officially the heaviest kid in the family :)
His stats:
Weight: 21 lbs 9 oz 75% (Emmy weighs 21 lbs with clothes) (Jude was nakey) Height: 29 1/2" 80% Head: 17 14" 10% ...... Yes I know my kids have small heads.
He is so cute! As for the small head...lucky you! I am sure that made for a quick recovery. It worked out well that your big kid is Jude and Emilia is your little pixie. You wouldn't want it the other way around!
Amy he is SOO stinkin cute! I can't wait to see him again. And I have to agree that you are lucky about the small heads :) Big heads run in the Vigil family and does not make for a nice recovery ;)
5 comments:
At least you know he's eating well :) That's fantastic! He is such a cutie pie. My kids all have small heads, too.
He is so cute! As for the small head...lucky you! I am sure that made for a quick recovery. It worked out well that your big kid is Jude and Emilia is your little pixie. You wouldn't want it the other way around!
Yay for Jude!!! Where did those 9 months go?????
Amy he is SOO stinkin cute! I can't wait to see him again. And I have to agree that you are lucky about the small heads :) Big heads run in the Vigil family and does not make for a nice recovery ;)
SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment