Sunday, March 15, 2009

Things are moving along,

Well things have been trucking along here at the walker house hold. Emelia is talking so much now and says things everyday that make me laugh. Her current favorite show is Dora. She wants it playing all the time. A couple of weeks ago she was playing with her animals and she starts saying Uno, dos, tres, quatro, all the way to ocho! Holy cow did my kid just count to 8 in spanish! Yup all from Dora. It amazes me at how much she picks up. Jarrod took her to Seaworld yesterday (some daddy and daughter time) well when they got there the first thing they did was see the Shamu show. When the show ended Jarrod looked at Emelia and asked her "ok, Emelia what do you want to do next" her response was "let me see the map" she pointed to the horses and said "I want to see the horses" Last week Jude had roseola, so I told Emelia that Jude was sick. She told me "we take him to doctor" "check the ears" now when anyone needs to go to the doctor she says we need to check there ears.

Jude is so cute! He hasn't started walking yet but wants to. I see him holding on to the side of his toys or the sofa and him looking out into the room kinda contimplating should I do it? He has walked with the hand held push car it is funny because it goes faster than his feet move. If Jarrod and I sit across form eachother on the floor and try to get him to walk to each of us he just laughs and thinks it is the funniest thing ever. He has such a great laugh.

Here are pictures from the last couple weeks.This is what Emelia learned from Yo Gabba Gabba (this is her funny face)
Emelia in one of her onsambles.

Here is a video of Jude dancing with Elmo.






3 comments:

Mommy of three said...

Your children are just so cute! I love Jude's hair in that first picture. Sounds like Emelia's speech is really expanding - did you ever get her in speech therapy? When does she turn 3?

The Trotter Family said...

Shake what your mama gave you Jude!

Mel said...

This put a smile on my face. I had to laugh seeing Em's funny face, it's the same one Mina makes....LOL! Good to know everything is going well. Love reading your blog!