Sunday, May 17, 2009

Emelia's 1st Gymnastics Recital

What a cute & fun experience! I was so nervous that she wouldn't do it if she all the people but it almost looked like she liked all the attention. She did such a great job!

The little boy next to her was hilarious and it was almost like it was straight out of a movie. He began running around the stage and everyone was laughing. The video is really blurry and they look like glowing bodies but Emmy is the one in the middle. Sorry I was trying to tape and watch at the same time so It is really jumpy too.



I tried to re-focus and tape more but it didn't work to well. But at the end when everyone starts clapping Emelia stops and looks at everyone like what "what are you all clapping at?" ha ha ha




Performers Entrance

After the show with Nana & PapaEmelia & Daniella

With Mommy & Daddy


1 comment:

The Trotter Family said...

She is so cute...I am still in shock that she is three! She is such a peanut!