Monday, June 15, 2009

Words of a three year old and a one year old



Emelia's new sayings,

"I have to do..... (example: I have to eat candy)
"I have to go... (example: I have to go outside)
I don't have to... (example: I don't have to go night night)

"No Jude watch my show" .... What does she want me to do blind fold him.

Her newest one Crossing her arms and pouting and says. "Your so mean!" where in the world did she learn that one.

We have had some pretty rough days lately but there are some cute nice things she says

She calls me "Amy" and Jarrod "Uncle Jarrod"
She calls Jude "My baby", "Handsome Boy", "Baby Jude"
The other day I was telling her that we were going to Daniella's party and she said "We sing happy birthday?" I said Yes we will sing happy birthday her response was "I like that song" it was very cute.

When ever we go somewhere she asks me if her friends are there, even if we go to the market.

when we go to the gas station she asks me if the car is hungry.

She is very excited about going on the disney cruise and can't wait to eat with cinderella and minnie mouse.


Jude's word to date,

Mama
dad
dah (for dog)
bah (for bye)
and he is still saying Doctor but for no reason at all. :)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

i love it. liam says, "i can't like it". oh they make me laugh!