Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The Ghost

So the other day when Amanda (our babysitter) picked up Emelia from school. She asked her what they did at school and Emelia told her that she saw a ghost. Amanda thought that was really funny and sent me a text telling me of her encounter. So that night Emelia and I were laying in her bed talking. I decided to ask her about the ghost. I asked her if it was a nice ghost or a mean ghost and she said, "It was nice ghost" and I said well what did he say and she responded with: "He said Hi EYa" (the way she says her name) "and I say Hi Ghost" It was just so cute and funny because she even waved as she told me the story.

1 comment:

barbatron said...

Too cute...but what if she is telling the truth? maybe there is a ghost at the school!