Sunday, November 16, 2008

Update...

Well I haven't gotten on here and updated on us in awhile.

Jude: is 6 months old now! I know can you believe it. He is getting so BIG! and now weighs the same as his 2 1/2 year old sister. YIKES!! He also has gotten 5 teeth already!!!!! Crazy. We have a linebacker on our hands. He is totally mobile and Loves to get into Emelia's toys. She isn't too happy about it though. He loves to eat and even loves his mommy's homemade baby food. I KNOW who would have thought I would ever make baby food..... and here is the kicker. It is fun!



Emelia: is 2 1/2 years old and is such a ball of energy. Everywhere we go people tell me she is a little monkey. She climbs on everything and no slide is too big for this little girl. She is still very much into animals, wonder pets (obsessed) and art. She is talking SO much and cracks us up everyday. Some of my favorites are:
  • When ever Emelia sees letters she busts out "E. I. E. I" and if we try to sing the ABC's and she doesn't want to. She will yell "NO E.I. No E.I."
  • She never forgets about anything. Yesterday she learned what an ice cream truck was after he came and went. She would not let up and wanted some darn ice cream. He never came back by and she was sad. All day long "I cream truck"
  • When ever we get home from somewhere she walks in the house and yells "HELLOW" "AYON HEA" (translation Hello anyone here)"
  • Sometimes it seems like she was born in the south and says things with a southern draw. like "HeeeellP" or Rightch Heya"
  • When she wants something she will grab your hand and say "a mon, walka your hand"(translation Come on give me your hand) LOL
  • Right now because Christmas has thrown up everywhere. She is always pointing to Christmas stuff and saying "HO HO"
  • She says her name now and it is just so cute her name is "Milya"


Jarrod's
Business is still going strong and has some great idea's in the works! Hopefully he can get his big plans up and going soon!!

My business is doing great. I have card orders coming in all the time. I am hoping the holiday cards will attract more customers. I am having so much fun designing and coming up with beautiful and fun designs. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5255223&section_id=5727625

As for my shirts things have been going slow. I'm not sure why. Everyone seems to love the designs, but they just aren't selling.


3 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome pics of the kiddos. Jude is so handsome and getting so old. So glad to hear that things in the Walker fam are well. Miss ya.

Tammy said...

They are so precious Amy. I am glad things are going great!

Mel said...

awww, what a cute update of the kids. i can't belive jude is as big as em now...wow! glad to hear things are going well amy!