Sunday, April 12, 2009

Spring fling

Last weekend we took the kids and my niece Daniella (who Emelia LOVES) to our communities Spring Fling event. Emelia had fun gathering eggs, riding a pony, and playing on the giant inflatable courses. Jude had fun crawling through the grass and meeting Mr & Mrs Bunny. (Emelia would't have anything to do with them) Now Emelia just keeps saying "I wanna pick the eggs and eat the cadies!" Oh and she insisted on wearing the hat.... not sure why.

So here are a few pictures from the day.

3 comments:

The Trotter Family said...

Man, those bunnies are scary! Why do we make our kids sit with them? I love that Emilia wore the hat. What a funny girl!

barbatron said...

ok...those might be the creepiest bunny costumes ever!

looks like a fun day!

Mel said...

Ahhhh, this looked like a fun time and I LOVED Em's hat!