Monday, September 15, 2008

another Milestone Monday with nothing in between.


Emelia Throwing up gang signs after she ate her cupcake. :)

Sweet little Jude

Well we are here again....another Monday to report on the kiddo's progress and our lives. Maybe I should rename these posts Weekly update Wednesdays and do them on Wednesday's.

Jude seems to be getting chunkier and chunkier everyday. He is LOVING his rice cereal and yesterday he tried pears mixed with blueberries. He seemed to really enjoy it. I have also discovered that he is ticklish on his hands. It is crazy I know. I was wiping his hands the other day with a wipey and he just busted out laughing. He is definitely my happy boy.

Emelia is my CRAZY girl. She is always climbing, screaming, throwing, jumping, dancing, tumbling you name it she is doing it. She is one hyper active child. That is why she is in Gymnastics once a week.

Me: I started back at work last Tuesday. Oh Joy..... Actually it isn't too bad. It is nice to get out of the house and have some of ME time.... Well Ingardia Bos. Produce Time. Apparently they have been cooking gourmet meals at lunch time in our conference room kitchen. They never cooked like that when I was working. How nice would that have been when I was prego. So on my first day back they had a full spread pasta and meatballs...compliments of Maria. She is awesome!!! I told them that if I knew they were cooking like this I would have been back months ago.


Jarrod worked late so Emelia and I decided to have Pancakes for dinner

Jarrod has been super busy and has been coming home really late. We miss him here at home. It was nice to have a family time yesterday. We decided to have a picnic at the park. We set up and started eating. Come to find out not the best idea. There were fies everywhere. We quickly packed the food up and decided to save it for later. We played at the park for a while then came home and had a picnic on the floor in the family room. It was nice not having to share my salad with the flies.

At the Park

1 comment:

Vigil Family said...

I LOVE the last picture of Emelia & Jarrod! Beautiful :)