Sunday, September 7, 2008

The kitchen is done!

And it is AMAZING! We are so shocked at how much bigger it is. Taking out the drop ceiling made a huge difference. When they finished on Thursday I went in the kitchen and just screamed becuase I have been wanting this new kitchen for so long. I just keep looking at it because I can't believe it is in our house. I LOVE it! They still need to come back and do a few small touches here and there but over all it is done. I just need my valence and my ceramic pig. For some reason I have always wanted one of those ceramic pigs that holds the chalkboard and I can write what we are having for dinner on it. :)

Yesterday my mom came over at about 9:30 a.m. to help me put everything back and to clean up the dust scattered throughout the house. We ended at 4:00 p.m. What a job that was. My mom did soooo much! THANK YOU MOM!!! I don't think I could have gotten it done by myself.

So I am sure you are dying to see the pictures. SO here they are.




2 comments:

Katie said...

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin Family said...

WOW!!!
I love it. Everything looks amazing.