Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The lake by our house....

is so beautiful and Emelia loves going there to see all the ducks. Emelia always quacks at the ducks. I started walking in the mornings (Mon, Wed, Fri), to kick start my weight loss. I walk there from my house which is about 1/4 of a mile and then it is exactly one mile around the lake. The first day I walked around 3 times. Today I was on a time crunch, with Emelia having Gymnastics this morning and a play date at the park after wards so I only went around once. On my way back home since I only went around once I decided to jog a bit. Yeah parts of my body jiggled that shouldn't. Ha ha ha ha.....So Friday it is back to 3 miles.
Don't my little ducklings look adorable all bundled up!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

That's beautiful!

Vigil Family said...

That's like the one by our house! Good for you for starting to exercise. I still can't find the energy! You gave me a little motivation though :)