Jude will be 5 months old on October 1st. He is growing so fast and we just love his personality. He especially loves watching his big sister bounce around like a monkey. It makes him smile from ear to ear. He is now rolling from front to back and back to front, and even inching his way around the floor. The army crawl is not too far away.
Emelia.... what can I say about the Monkey of the house. Her favorite thing right now is stickers. She will sit and just peel stickers and put them on a piece of paper. Over and over. I'm not sure what the obsession is, but she must have gone through 100 stickers in one night. She has been creating some amazing artwork. Here are a few pictures that I took of her artwork.







2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how fast time is going by! Jude is getting so big and ADORABLE! And I love your little monkey... I wish we could come back to San Diego soon to visit!
That art is adorable. You are such a creative mama.
Post a Comment